SINGLE COMPRESSOR COOLING SYSTEM
Storing samples at ultra-low temperatures is an exceptionally sensitive process because the stored items undoubtedly contain a significant value.
Arctiko’s single compressor system guarantees a remarkable solution on the ultra-low temperature market. Our team at Arctiko has manufactured a revolutionary range of ultra-low temperature freezers with a reliable and exceptionally stable temperature inside because our single compressor cooling system only uses one compressor and one cooling cycle. The single compressor system consists of one compressor and one cooling cycle. This technology has a unique and simple structure that ensures easy maintenance, less heat dissipation, low energy consumption and noise reduction. Arctiko manufactures a unique range, offering the best solution in the ultra-low temperature market with the single compressor system.
ADVANTAGES OF ARCTIKO’S SINGLE COMPRESSOR SYSTEM
• Direct cooling for greater temperature accuracy
• Great uniformity–low-temperature difference from top to bottom
• Extended hold-over time in case of power failure
• Fast recovery after door openings
• Easy maintenance–simple cooling system
• Low noise level
• Less heat generation
• Free of maintenance of the compressor compartment, due to filterless construction
• Longer lifespan