General data protection regulation
Arctiko A/S is the data controller, responsible for handling your information according to the GDPR.
Your information will be used for business purpose only.
The purpose is to:
• Enter a contract
• Fulfil an agreement
• Deliver your orders
• Handle a claim
We will share necessary information with partners in order to execute our business, i.e. with forwarding agents, banks, insurance companies etc.
We will save your data for a maximum of 5 years.
Under the GDPR, your rights are as follows:
• The right to be informed: Which personal data we have stored
• The right of access: See what personal data we have stored
• The right to rectification: Correct the personal data we have stored
• The right to erasure: Erase the personal data we have stored
• The right to restrict processing: Restrict the processing of your personal data
• The right to data portability: Transfer of your personal data to another company if possible
• The right to object: Object to the processing of your personal data
If you should have any questions regarding your data and how they are processed and stored, you can contact our data controller Eva Kirstine Jacobsen on email@example.com.
On the website https://gdpr-info.eu/chapter-3/ you can read more about your rights as the registered or file a complaint.